What will be the most obvious sign leading us into what is called the “End times?” I believe It will be the fulfillment of a very specific prophecy which states that the Temple in Jerusalem will be rebuilt. The events leading up to the restoration of the Kingdom will start with the rebuilding of the Temple in Jerusalem. From that day forward, prophecy is very precise and very clear. The assertions listed below are based on the fulfillment of these end times prophecies and each assertion is addressed in the chapters of this book. This information is written with total respect toward all God’s people and in admiration of Israel. It is intended to strengthen the relationship that all Jews have with our Creator, our Lord. I pray that God’s hand is upon these words and that His will is being fulfilled.
- All of Israel is God’s chosen people yet it is often stated that only a remnant will be saved.
- The Temple in Jerusalem will be rebuilt soon, offerings and sacrifice will occur, again.
- Israel will seek and find treaties of peace and new agreements with its neighbors prior to the rebuilding of the Temple
- Peace and safety will be achieved as the Temple is rebuilt. The Antichrist will play the role of counselor, and peacemaker.
- The initial time period for #’s 2, 3, and 4 to be fully accomplished will be a period of 3½ years.
- At the end of 3½ years, the Antichrist will declare that sacrifices have ended and the Temple will be destroyed.
- During this latter 3½-year period, if you are alive, you will be required to accept the mark of the beast in order to buy and sell. No mark on the right hand or forehead will mean, no transactions of any kind.
- These 3½ years will be marked by persecution, such as never before seen, of all worshipers of God. The scriptures will be destroyed and all visible worship of God shall cease. The Antichrist will demand subservience.
- God will send “two witnesses.” They will have the power to cause the rain to cease and will do remarkable things to oppose the Antichrist. They will be hated by the people and killed by the Antichrist. The world will celebrate their death and they both will rise again, after lying dead in the streets for three days.
- During this 3½ -year period of time, those not accepting the mark of the Beast will face death. Many thousands will be beheaded.
- Those refusing the mark will flee to the mountains and valleys in order to preserve their lives. God will provide for them as He did in the exodus from Egypt.
- God’s anger with Satan and his servants, the political leaders and the Antichrist, will lead to the Battle of Armageddon.
- At this time, great earthquakes will occur, lightning and huge hailstones will besiege the earth and islands shall disappear. The earth will become a very different political, physical and spiritual place.
- After the siege, it will take all those who survive, 7 months to bury the dead and cleanse the land. The ruined weapons of war will provide fuel for a period of 7 years. No trees will be cut for these 7 years.
- The Messiah and His Saints will come and establish His Kingdom on earth for a period of 1000 years.
- The millennium Temple will be rebuilt in Jerusalem, not by man, but by God (the 4th and final Temple). Sacrifices, not for sin, but “of righteousness” will occur. Rivers of living water will flow from the base of the Temple to the east and west, purifying the Dead Sea, where fish will be abundant.
- At the outset of the millennium, the bones of the Jews will be resurrected and His Saints, including King David, will reign with Him in a restored Jerusalem, here on earth.
- All of the seed of Abraham will be saved but only the pure blooded Jews will enter the 4th temple. The others, of the seed of Abraham, will serve them.
- During the millennium, the Feast of Tabernacles will be celebrated annually, in Jerusalem. All nations will come, or in failing to do so, their land will receive no rain.
- Satan will be bound for 1000 years. There will be no “tempter” or accuser among men for these 1000 years.
- During this millennium, all will be herbivorous, not carnivorous. All animals will be vegetarians as well.
- An elevated Highway of Holiness will be built spanning all of Israel, stretching from the Nile to the Euphrates. The Promised Land shall be fully restored.
- The “oppressed” shall lead “other nations.” The last shall be first and the first shall be last.
- Lives will be long and fruitful, it will be a period marked by peace and by righteousness. Jerusalem will be as the “Garden of Eden.”
- The “New Covenant” will be a reality for all of Abraham’s children.
- At the end of 1000 years, Satan will be loosed to tempt and to claim, as his followers (enemies of Israel), whomever he can.
- God will wage one final war against Satan and his followers. They, and this world, will be destroyed, forever.
- The sheep will be separated from the goats, saints from sinners, at the Great White Throne Judgment.
- New Jerusalem will descend from the heavens and those who love God and have experienced His grace and mercy will join Him.
- Heaven will be a place of peace and beauty beyond the imagination of man, where God will be worshipped constantly and joy will reign eternally.
- There will be no day and night there. The Lord will be the light.
- You will be neither young nor old.
- The sea will no longer exist.
- You and the Lord will be called by a new name. We will all speak one language.
No other individual, institution, organization or association is responsible for the contents of this book. I feel unqualified to proclaim to a Jew what God’s Word says; yet when the Holy Spirit seems to be leading, it is best to obey. I feel a little like Ezekiel must have felt some 2600 hundred years ago when he heard God say,
EZEKIEL 33:7-8 (NKJ)
7 “So you, son of man: I have made you a watchman for the house of Israel; therefore you shall hear a word from My mouth and warn them for Me.
8 “When I say to the wicked, ‘O wicked man, you shall surely die!’ and you do not speak to warn the wicked from his way, that wicked man shall die in his iniquity; but his blood I will require at your hand.
It is absurd and very presumptuous to use my name in the same context as Ezekiel. I am not a watchman of Israel and I have no idea why God put this task upon my heart. I am trying to serve Him and I feel that this is what God wants me to do. I also believe that failing to speak when God puts a message on your heart is a mistake. I believe this is God’s message, not mine.
Very recently, God has shown me, in a fresh and exciting way, what I believe are truths about the Millennium and the Kingdom Age, which I have never understood before. As I search the commentaries of Bible expositors, I find that some of the points of view I am going to share with you are considered by scholars to be extreme. Therefore, be forewarned that what I sense to be the truth places some, not all, of these points of view, outside the mainstream. If I am wrong, I am wrong and I am accountable to God. I share these words in all love, praying that every soul will be redeemed. I do so with a sincere sense of humility and unworthiness.
I have often thought to myself that I wish God would give me a “sign” as he did others in the Bible. But then, isn’t the Word full of “signs.” Don’t we have access to prophecy “fulfilled” which the prophets only spoke of, but did not see. Yes, we are sitting on a treasury of signs. The Word of God is full of signs. Forgive us God for suggesting that we need more evidence upon which to act.
Evil and good contend for our souls, constantly. Because of the sin of Adam, we are born with a “default setting” of the “flesh.” But God put His Spirit within each of us, ready to be awakened at our own volition. The Scripture says that if we resist the devil, he will flee from us and if we draw near to God, He will draw near to us. How does one “flee” from the devil? Satan would have you stop thinking about the issues raised in this book, right now. But know that the “Word of God” is Satan’s greatest enemy and as you turn to it, Satan will try to give you the special attention that he reserves for those who seek a personal relationship with God. Expect his attack, sometimes in the subtlest ways, and arm yourself with the only force on earth greater than Satan. That is, arm yourself with the Spirit of God, His Holy Word. Only He can overcome the evil that is in you, in me and in the world.
If you say, “I am without sin, my flesh is not evil,” you are making a grave error and if you feel you can, in your own strength, resist evil, you are compounding the error. The Scriptures clearly teach that all have sinned and come short of the glory of God, you and I included. Your spirit can not contend with Satan’s power. The Holy Spirit in you is your only hope in resisting evil. The Holy Scriptures, the inspired Word of God, preserved for us these centuries, is the starting point. The words of men may be useful and interesting but they are trite in comparison to God’s Word.
If you heard God’s voice saying “come, I want to speak to you.” Would you hesitate to come and listen? No, you would be awe struck. The Scriptures present a constant opportunity to listen to God. Do you listen? You are, if you are not listening to God, denying yourself access to the only enduring Truth that exists. That may seem like an extreme statement, but I say to you in all certainty, God is the only truth that exists. Not listening to Him is worse than foolish. Absent a personal relationship with the Lord, you serve, perhaps unwittingly, Satan. There is no middle ground. The Scriptures say, “Choose, this day, whom you will follow.” As to the level of certainty regarding the statements in this presentation, the Scripture says that we know in part and prophesy, in part and that we now see in a mirror, dimly, but some day, face to face.
The points made in this book rest on the view that Israel will be redeemed. God has not forsaken His chosen people. Knowing what is going to happen is not enough. I encourage you, after looking at all of the evidence, to consider taking action. What action? Listen to the words of Ezekiel, one of Israel’s prophets.
EZEKIEL 18:30-32 (NKJ)
30 “Therefore I will judge you, O house of Israel, every one according to his ways,” says the Lord GOD. “Repent, and turn from all your transgressions, so that iniquity will not be your ruin.”
31 “Cast away from you all the transgressions which you have committed, and get yourselves a new heart and a new spirit. For why should you die, O house of Israel?”
32 “For I have no pleasure in the death of one who dies” says the Lord God. “Therefore turn and live!”
God’s patience with His chosen people is well documented, but it is time to “turn and live” says the Lord, God. The prophesied events, in whatever order, will occur. This book is not intended to “inform you” but to call you to action. Pray that God will reveal to you His will for your life and that He will direct you, as only He can.